The Teacher’s Home

Museum infoMuseum NewsComments Off on The Teacher’s Home

The Teacher’s Home was built in 1924 during the construction of the Rosenwald school building. Teacher’s were required to live in the county were they taught.  The home provided room and board during the week for those teachers who lived outside of the county.

Comments are closed.

© 2015 Elmore County Black History Museum. All rights reserved.